Nursing Franchise Opportunities That Will Set You Up for Sustained Success
What is a Nursing Franchise?
Essentially, a nursing franchise is a business that offers specialized healthcare services, education, or staffing solutions. Below are examples of the varying opportunities.
- Home healthcare services: These franchises provide medical and non-medical care to individuals in their homes. Services may include skilled nursing care, wound care, medication management, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and personal care assistance.
- Senior care facilities: Also known as assisted living communities, memory care centers, or independent living residences. These franchises focus on providing comprehensive care and support services to senior citizens.
- Rehabilitation centers: These facilities offer services like physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and other forms of rehabilitative care to individuals recovering from injuries, surgeries, or illnesses.
- Medical training and education: These opportunities focus on providing training programs for aspiring nurses and healthcare professionals. They offer courses for licensed practical nurses (LPNs), registered nurses (RNs), certified nursing assistants (CNAs), and similar healthcare roles.
- Nursing staffing agencies: Nursing agency franchises connect healthcare facilities with qualified nursing professionals. They may provide temporary or permanent staffing solutions to health organizations depending on their employment needs.
- Telehealth services: With the rise of telehealth, there’s a growing opportunity to provide remote nursing services and consultations. These franchises utilize technology to offer virtual healthcare advice, remote patient monitoring, and other telehealth services.
Why Choose Home Care?
As someone considering franchise opportunities within the healthcare industry, it may be overwhelming to choose the right opportunity when there seems to be so many. What services are most in demand? Which opportunity is most affordable? All valid questions to ask – and truth be told, the answer lies in home healthcare.
There’s a growing demand for senior care services. According to Forbes, 10,000 Baby Boomers turn 65 years old every day. More than 67 million individuals aged 60 and above currently require or are anticipated to require care. Within the next twenty years, an additional 65 million Americans will reach the age of 65. Projections show that approximately 15 million seniors will need long-term care by 2050.
An aging population coupled with their overwhelming desire to age in place has driven the growth of the senior care industry. Globally, the market is estimated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% – totaling a value of $2,366.4 billion by 2028. This creates a great opportunity for entrepreneurs who are looking to make a positive impact in their communities.
Franchise with Always Best Care
Founded in 1996 and franchising since 2006, Always Best Care is one of the most trusted senior care franchises in the industry. With over 200 locations across the U.S., we still have ample room to continue growing with home care franchise territories all across the country.
With Always Best Care, our franchisees are able to take advantage of three revenue streams: in-home care, assisted living referral, and skilled home health care – which allows them a strong opportunity to capitalize on their investment. An added benefit of starting a home care franchise is the low investment costs. Since all of the work is done within your clients’ homes, there isn’t a need for a large office space. To own an Always Best Care location, franchisees should expect to spend between $81,025 and $145,900. We do require franchise candidates to have a net worth of $200,000 and $100,000 in liquidity.
To learn more about our franchise opportunity, request information today, and one of our representatives will be in touch.