How to Find a Franchise to Work from Home
Finding a franchise to work from home can give you flexibility, security, and growth potential. Learn more about different work from home franchise opportunities.
Table of Contents
Different Franchise Opportunities to Grow from Home
There are many franchises that allow you to work from home or require minimal physical presence at a specific location. Here are some common categories:
- Mobile franchises: These are businesses that operate out of a vehicle and can move easily from location to location, allowing services to be provided directly at a customer’s home, business, or other specified site. The mobile business model eliminates the need for a fixed brick-and-mortar location, offering flexibility in operations and often reducing overhead costs.
- Commercial cleaning: A commercial cleaning franchise provides cleaning services to businesses and commercial spaces including offices, retail locations, and schools. While most of the work is conducted on-site, franchisees are able to handle a lot of their administrative tasks such as billing, scheduling services, etc. from the comfort of their homes.
- Real estate franchises: Real estate franchisees handle the buying, selling, or leasing of properties. Their primary tasks include listing properties, conducting showings, negotiating deals, and handling paperwork – most of which can be done from a home office – making them a good franchise to work from home.
- Travel planning franchises: A travel agency franchise assists clients in organizing and booking trips. Franchisees arrange accommodations, transportation, tours, and other travel-related services. Plus, as part of an established brand with strong supplier relationships, franchisees often get access to preferential rates or deals.
- Home services: A diverse category, home services franchises can include plumbing, electrical, landscaping, cleaning, pest control, and home renovations services. Similar to commercial cleaning businesses, as the franchise owner, you’ll send your team out to handle projects on-site, leaving you to run the business from a home-based office.
- Home health care: Home health care franchises offer a wide range of amenities including in-home care, respite care, skilled home health care, special care, and senior living referral services. Every client is different, so their care plan should reflect their individual needs. Home health care franchises must deliver compassionate and reliable support for those in need and their loved ones.
It’s important to note that a home-based franchise opportunity does not automatically equal an absentee owner franchise opportunity. In fact, even if a franchise can be run from home, the franchisor may still want you to have a dedicated office space to conduct business. Be sure to fully understand the franchisor’s requirements as you research different brands.
Why Consider Home Health Care?
There are a lot of reasons to own a franchise in home health care, but we’ll start with the top three:
- It’s affordable: Unlike senior living facilities, home health care doesn’t have overwhelming startup costs or require a lot of construction. Since most of the care is conducted in your clients’ homes, a large storefront is not required.
- There’s increasing demand: A recent report showed that the senior care industry is growing globally. As the population continues to age, there’s a growing desire to remain at home. This mindset has catapulted the industry’s expansion. The market is projected to experience a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% until 2029, reaching a total value of $2,357,746.52 million.
- It’s rewarding: Being able to help those in need is a wonderful feeling. Entrepreneurs who are looking for a business opportunity that truly improves the lives of others will likely find that home health care is the right venture for them.
Get Started with Always Best Care
Always Best Care is one of the most trusted names in the senior care industry. Our franchise brand offers multiple services – including personal care, specialized care, and skilled home health care – ensuring the highest quality support for clients and the strongest opportunity possible for franchisees.
Initial investment costs to join our franchise range between $81,025 and $145,900, including our franchise fee of $49,900. Interested franchise candidates should have a net worth of $200,000 and at least $100,000 in liquidity to qualify.
While we do require franchisees to have a dedicated office location, it is possible to handle some of the business from home, providing our franchise partners flexibility in their schedules.
To learn more about our franchise opportunity, request information today, and someone from our team will contact you soon.